Definitions and Interpretation
|Collectively all information that you submit to Alphatech Resources viathe website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Laws.|
|Data Protection Laws||any applicable law relating to the processing of personal Data, including but not limited to the Directive 96/46/EC (Data Protection Directive) or the GDPR, any national implanting laws, regulations and secondary legislation, for as long as the GDPR is effective in the UK|
|GDPR||The General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679|
|Construction Recruitment Services we or us||Alphatech Resources, a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 0207 812 7766 whose registered office is at Coppergate House, 16 Brune Street, London, E1 7NJ|
|User or you||any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Alphatech Resources and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Construction Recruitment Services and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services|
|Website||the website that you are currently using, www.alphatechuk.co.uk, and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their terms and conditions|
- The singular includes the plural and vice versa;
- A reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trust and partnerships;
- “including” is understood to mean “including without limitation”;
- Reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it;
- For purpose of the applicable Data Protection Laws, Alphatech Resources is the “data controller”. This means that Alphatech Resources determines the purpose for which, and the manner in which, your Data is processed
- We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, From you:
- Job title
- Contact information such as email addresses and telephone numbers
How we collect Data
- We collect in the following ways:
- Data is given to us by you; and
- Data is collected automatically
Data That is given to us by you
- Construction Recruitment services will collect your Data in a number of ways, for example
Data That is collected automatically
- To the extent you access the Website, we will collect your Data automatically for example
- We automatically collect some information about your visit to the Website. This information helps us to make improvements to Website content and navigation, and includes your OP address, the date, times and frequency with which you access the Website and the way you use and interact with its content
Our use of Data
- Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
- Internal Record keeping
- Improvement of our products / services
- We may use your Data for the above purposes if we deem it necessary to do so for our legitimate interests. If you are not satisfied with this, you have the right to object in certain circumstances ( see the section headed “your rights” below)
Who we share data with
- We may share your Data with the following groups of people for the following reasons:
- Any of our group companies or affiliates – clients;
- Alphatech – Subsidiary of Construction Recruitment.
Keeping Data Secure
- We will use technical and organisational measures to safeguard your data, for example:
- Access to your account is controlled by a password and a user name that is unique to you
- We store your data on secure servers
- Payment details are encrypted using SSL technology (typically you will see a lock icon or green address bar (or both) in your browser when we use this technology
- Technical and organisational measures include measures to deal with any suspected data breach. If you suspect any misuse or loss or unauthorised access to your data, please let us know immediately by contacting us via email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you want detailed information from Get Safe Online on how to protect your information and your computers and devices against fraud, identity thief, viruses and many other online problems, please visit www.getsafeonline.org. Get Safe Online is supported by HM Government and leading businesses
- Even if we delete your data, it may persist on backup or archival media for legal, tax or regulatory purposes.
- You have the following rights in relation to your data:
- Right to access- the right request (i) copies of the information we hold about you at any time, or (ii) that we modify, update or delete such information. If we provide you with access to the information we hold about you, we will not charge you for this unless your request is “manifestly unfounded or excessive.” Where we are legally permitted to do so, we mya not refuse your request. If we refuse your request, we will tell you the reasons why.
- Right to correct- the right to have your data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete
- Right to erase- the right to request that we delete or remove your data from our systems
- right to restrict our use of your data- the right to “block” us from using your data or limit the way in which we can use it
- right to data portability- the right to request that we move, copy or transfer your data
- right to object- the right to object to our use of your data including where we use it for our legitimate business
- To make enquiries, exercise any of your rights set out above, or withdraw your consent to the processing of your data (where consent is our legal basis for processing your data0, please contact us via this email address: email@example.com
- If you are not satisfied with the way a complaint you make in relation to your data is handled by us, you may be able to refer your complaint to the relevant data protection authority. For the UK, this is the Information Commissioners Office (ICO), the ICO’s contact details can be found on their website at https://ico.org.uk/
- It is important that the data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your data changed during the period for which we hold it.
Links to Other Websites
Changes of Business Ownership and Control
- We may also disclose data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
- In the above instances we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
- Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
- This agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales. All disputes arising under the agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
You may contact Alphatech Resources by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.